Looking for things to do this week in Winnipeg with your kids? Well, there is a myriad of events and activities AND so many are outside and from the comfort of your own home. So get out there stay safe, wear a mask, social distance and enjoy those Winnipeg events and attractions this weekend.
Never miss a family event, giveaway, parenting resource & more! Find it all in your Inbox each week via our FREE e-newsletter. Sign up by clicking HERE.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? There’s SO MUCH more family fun in our calendar!
1. The 🌼Gardens at the Leaf in Assiniboine Park are now open to the public with many of the gardens open 24 hours.
2. As of Tuesday June 15th, something BIG is coming to Assiniboine Park Zoo this summer! Check out the new exhibit 🦖 Dinosaurs Uncovered and while your at it check out our article on other places to see dinosaurs in Winnipeg below 👇
8 Places to take your Dinosaur loving kids in Winnipeg
3. Take a road trip to Morden to watch a movie at Stardust Drive-in Theatre on Friday-Sunday or head in the opposite direction towards Gimli to watch one at the RBC Sunset Drive-In Theatre during the Gimli film festival
4. Explore the Cement Cemetery in the RM of Rosser, just north of CentrePort within the Winnipeg perimeter.
5. Fort Whyte Alive is still open for walks through their trails and on Saturdays they have ALIVE IN THE WOODS
7. Did you check out @coolstreetswpg mural bridges last year? They are starting to repaint them and the first one beside Niakwa Country Club is done. Check it out with your family.
8. One of our favourite things to do as a family is stopping at roadside attractions and we LOVE that you don't even have to leave Winnipeg to do it! Tour Winnipeg Taking Selfies at these 24 Roadside Attractions
9. Pack a picnic and some games for the car, and take your kids to these 4 Suspension Bridges that are a Day Trip from Winnipeg
Looking for fun things to do with your family in Winnipeg? Get your Free Kid-Friendly Event Calendar for Families in Winnipeg here!